Yulmburral to the last Newsletter for Term 2.
I write from the Yr 6 Camp and I am pleased to report all students and staff are having a super time. There are lots of smiles and laughter and the spirit among the group is very high.
Yesterday was the final day in our 5 Year Review process. The visiting panel was greatly impressed by the children, culture and direction the school is heading. This is a success we all share and celebrate. GO SAINTS !!
Reports will be available through the Parent Portal next Friday. I encourage all to check access and if necessary send any email address updates to Tanya in the Front Office ASAP.
- Mr Mullane, Mrs Woods & Mrs Pendlebury for leading the Yr 6 Camp.
- Mrs Robyn Frahn & Mrs Bec Warland – Parent representatives at the school’s 5 Year Validation Review.
- All families working together to improve the attendance rates of the children.
- Fiona (Daisy’s Mum) who has offered to take new library books home to cover.
- Miss Newell, Ms Usher and Mrs Miller for creating a spectacular Meteorite writing stimulus.
- Pie Drive order forms are due Wednesday 26th June.
- NAIDOC Curriculum activiities – Thursday in the morning session.
- JOY Activities – Thursday in the afternoon session.
- Life Long Learners Awards & Disco Thursday 27th from 5:15pm – 7:30pm.
- Under 8’s Day 9:00am – 10:30am Friday 28th June.
As this is the last Newsletter for the term I thank everyone – Parents, Staff and especially our students, for a terrific Semester One. I look forward to seeing as many people as possible socialising and having fun next Thursday evening. It will be a great opportunity to catch up and finish off the term.
Together for Saints.