Follow this link to the St Augustine’s School Online Library.
|Home Readers||8.20am -8.40am|
- Borrow two library books at one time
- Borrow 5 home readers at one time
- Access the Home Reader Room before school either with parents or on their own; and
- Extend loans by bringing items to the Library or Home Reader Room
- Students are expected to have their own library bag to protect the books
- Loans are for two weeks
- It is the student’s responsibility to return books
- Parents may be asked to pay for lost or damaged items
- The school has various policies including an Overdue Policy. Please ask the Library staff if you wish to see any of them.
The Library has:
Imagination (fiction) including:
- Graphic novels
- Skinny reads
- Easy readers
- Picture books
Information (non-fiction) including:
- Indigenous collection
Each class has a class timetabled borrowing time and may also use the library at other times during the week.
Assistance is appreciated when organising a book fair or book club. If you are able to help, please come into the library for a chat. Holding book fairs and book clubs is a great way to raise funds to help restock the library. Any help is fantastic!
You can spend a relaxing half hour covering books whilst enjoying a cup of coffee. It’s also possible to take books home to cover. Once again, pop into the library to let us know if you can help.