St Augustine’s Mossman Uniform Policy
The Uniform Shop is open at the front office during school office hours from 8.00am to 3.30pm.
Enquiries can be made during these times by phoning (07) 4099 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The school uniform MUST be worn at all times. We realise that there will be occasions when this is not possible. When this occurs, a note of explanation should be forwarded to the child’s teacher.
Uniforms are only available from the School Uniform Shop. Payment by cash, EFTPOS or cheque is required at time of purchase.
- Navy and teal polo shirt with the school logo
- ALL Black leather or sport (not canvas) shoes (no white/colour trims) and white ankle socks (to be worn at all times), see Footwear below.
- Navy school shorts or skorts embroidered with school name
- Navy SCHOOL jumpers ONLY (to be worn in Winter when cold)
- In Term 2 & Term 3 students may wear a plain navy blue or plain black tracksuit pants/leggins on days when the temperature is cool.
- Navy and teal polo shirt with school logo
- ALL Black leather or sport (not canvas) shoes (no white/colour trims) and white ankle socks (to be worn at all times), see Footwear below
- Navy school shorts embroidered with school name
- Navy SCHOOL jumpers ONLY (to be worn in Winter when cold) In Term 2 & Term 3 students may wear a plain navy blue or plain black tracksuit pants/leggins on days when the temperature is cool.
- St Augustine’s navy shorts and House sports shirt (see below)
- Predominantly white sports shoes with white ankle socks
House Sports Shirts
Ideally ALL black school shoes give the young developing foot support, but the ALL black jogger runner will be acceptable. Parents are reminded the jogger or runner (if this option is selected), should be entirely black and not multi-coloured or have any white soles or logo’s.
Students are expected to wear the school hat at all times when outside. We cannot over-emphasise the importance of students wearing hats to prevent damage from the ultra-violet rays of the sun. No school hat will result in no play and/or exclusion from outdoor activities. School hats are available for purchase at the Uniform Shop in two designs.
No ornamental jewellery is to be worn. Only watches, necklaces of religious or ethnic significance, and (plain non-ornamental) stud earrings or sleepers may be worn.
The school requires that hair is appropriately styled and tidy. All long hair is required to be tied back.
Only white or navy ribbons are to be worn. A scrunchie in the school colours is available from the Uniform Shop.
Digital Network Devices (DND)
The School accepts no responsibility for security of such items:
DNDs such as: smart phones/smart watches/iPad/wireless messaging devices.
Personal DNDs are not to be used at school during school hours. Students may leave their DND in their school bag. Students are strongly encouraged to leave their devices at home.